1. It's a colorful culture. When Columbus introduced the original rope hammocks to Central Americans, the natives brightened them up with brilliant colors, sensuously soft hand-woven yarns and artful tassels. Today, Nicaraguan hammocks are coveted the world over for their artistry as well as their breezy comfort.
2. The traditional Nicaraguan hammock wraps you up cozy as a cocoon. Hey, it's a cuddly culture. If you prefer a little more elbow room, choose one of our hammocks modified with a spreader bar on each end to hold it flat.
3. Such intricate beauty and softness only comes from hand-woven, 100% soft-spun cotton. These Nicaraguan hammocks are the real deal. Consider a hammock sock to to protect it from the sun, keeping those colors vivid. Or just bring it inside when you're not using it.
4. Nicaraguan hammocks are open and airy, which is heavenly relief on a hot, humid day. But go ahead and share. The light, breathable fabric is surprisingly strong, and naps are always better with someone next to you.
5. It's your nap. You choose where to have it. Nicaraguan hammocks are ideal for hanging from hammock stands. Check out natural bamboo hammock stands that are a perfect match for the all-cotton hammock. No trees required.
6. XL Nicaraguan hammocks are wider, which means more cozy wrapping on the sides. Because of how it curls up on the edges, many owners enjoy sitting sideways, using that natural sling shape for soft support while doing a crossword or reading a summer novel.
7. Since a Nicaraguan hammock is natural cotton, go ahead and wash it. Gather the ends together and slip them in a pillowcase, then tie it shut so the ropes don't come out all tangled. Wash cold and gentle, never bleach. A little fabric softener is a nice touch and makes the hammock smell good when you're snoozing face down. Skip the dryer - just hang it back up and let it air-dry.
"All I can say is, "Wow". I am so impressed with the speed in which I received my purchase. On Wednesday morning I ordered a Hammock from you. I received it today, Friday, just two days even using ground shipping. I had been afraid it would not arrive in time for Christmas, but today's only the sixteenth.
Please pass along my personal thank you for a job well done to everyone at your organization.